Thursday, February 18, 2010

Testimonial for the Tummietote! We love to hear this stuff.....

To Whom it May Concern:


I recently ordered a tummietote from your company for my 9 year old daughter. I wanted to pass along how thrilled we are with your product! My daughter was diagnosed at 41/2 years old and went on the pump at age 6. We have tried all kinds of pump pouches. I received an email with your web address from our diabetes support group and checked it out. We were ready for a new pump pouch and was looking for something to keep her pump closer and protected to her body because she plays tons of sports. The day your tummietote arrived, Nora immediately put it on and got a HUGE smile and said "I can do jumping jacks!" and "it doesn't even look like I'm wearing a pump!". How wonderful to be able to be active without her pump pouch flopping around on her and being able to conceal her pump (not that she ever wants to...she is usually showing it off!) Thank you for taking the time/money/care to develop and sell this wonderful product! Please be assured we will pass along our excitement to our diabetes support group!



Thanks again and keep up the good work!

--

Jen



The story above is exactly what we were thinking when we came up with the tummietote and the title of this blog.......

LIVE GOOD,

deb...