Saturday, September 11, 2010

more comments from sugabetic.com....

Last night, I went to my Zumba class and wore my Tummitote belt. I must say that I was worried at first about if it would stay in place and hold up to all the twists, turns, jumping and jiggling that goes on in Zumba.

Well, I’m here to tell you, that belt stayed in place the entire time and I barely noticed it! It was NOTHING like wearing a fanny pack or anything of the sort. And no one else had to see it. I had it strapped above my pants, but under my shirt (I don’t like the tight workout shirts, so I wear regular T-shirts).

So, my decision is made. I will be getting more of these Tummitote belts. They are AWESOME for work or play to hold your D-gear!!!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~