Tuesday, June 1, 2010

misplaced or lost test kit....

today my neice Tallia, was with me at my job, i teach an afterschool program with about 15 k-2 graders. so as you can imagine, things get pretty busy. She has the wireless tester that can communicate numbers and readings directly to her pump or to a software program to track her numbers. That is an expensive piece of equipment. We thought we lost or misplaced it.....I had forgotten I tucked it into an unused pocket on her backpack when there was a flurry of activity with all the little kids......we found it after a little sleuthing...but I decided right then and there that it would be wise to put our name and tekephone number inside in case we did actually lose it.So whoever found it could let us know..... That may be a good idea for everyone to think about.....or am I way behind on this one? I suppose you all thought of that one a long time ago?&^$##......:)